Are you stocking the most awarded spray tan on the market?
We’ve been making spray tan for over twenty years!
Solaire® was founded in 1994 by Adam Taylor. Solaire® was the the first spray tan company in Australia
and is also the largest independent importer and manufacturer in the tanning industry in the country. In the
last 12 months Solaire® has continued its growth of market share in Australia and has undertaken global
expansion into the USA and UK market.
Award Winning Tan
The Solaire® spray tan brand being the most recognised and fastest growing brand on the Australian market. It is also the most awarded spray tan, winning the bridal awards (or being a finalist 7 years running).
Why are we The Spray Tan Specialists™?
We carry over 40 different blends of solution. We supply and are requested more than any other brand on
the market. We are known for our Green,Violet and Red base solutions™.
At Solaire® we don’t believe that you should have to fit into one company’s type of spraytan solution. We
can even manufacture your very own custom blend of solution!
Why are we so affordable?
We manufacture our own products then supply to you. Most brands buy via a private label from the
manufacturer (like us) then take their own margin. The savings we make are passed on to you!
Have you ever wondered how people can offer free shipping on a product? It is simple, it is factored into the cost of the product. It is anticipated that after you buy 1 or 2 litres (or spend over $100) they are making serious money off you. You can buy from Solaire® and pay as little as $60 per litre and then pay $15 for express post so that you have it the next day. A total of approximately $80! Not only are we affordable, but we’re exclusive!
What’s not to love?! Solaire® is a high quality salon brand at an affordable price! Both you are
your clients deserve the best!
Our mission - To continue to be the Market Innovator:
• To simply supply the best spray tan on the market to you at the best price. We can do this becausewe are a large manufacturer and our economies of scale mean we can pass the savings onto you.
• Only spray tan brand 21 years plus in the industry - 50 million+ spray tans
• Our spray tan solutions are 100% natural
• First to manufacturer -GBS (2001) Green Base Solution -VBS (2008)Violet Base Solution,RBS (2016) - Red Base Solution
• First to manufacturer Dry Oil Spray Tan (2017)
• Colourfuze Complex® - New scientific blend of natural ingredients and complex protein and peptide structures (Structural Peptide Architecture™ (SPA))
Solaire® products are all made in a natural environment and our spray tan is free of nasty ingredients such as:
• Propylene Glycol
• Synthetic DHA’s
• Petro chemicals
People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) is the largest animal rights organization in the world,
with more than 5 million members and supporters. PETA focuses its attention on the areas in which
the largest numbers of animals suffer the most intensely for the longest periods of time: in the, in the
clothing trade, in laboratories, and in the entertainment industry.
We also work on a variety of other issues, including the cruel killing of rodents, birds, and other animals
who are often considered “pests” as well as cruelty to domesticated animals. PETA works through
public education, cruelty investigations, research, animal rescue, legislation, special events, celebrity
involvement, and protest campaigns.
The outstanding fact is that Solaire® is made under the supervision of the medical Industry.
• It is for this reason alone that we can interpret research accurately and apply it directly to your health.
• For eg Erythrulose - Which is in a number of spray tans and they all claim it is
natural - is actually classified by NICNAS as genotoxic.(NICNAS_erythulose_
public_ report_2008). Genotoxic substances alter the genetic structure. Your
guess is as good as ours, as to what the long term effect this will have .
• In this day and age of 2 hr tans Erythrulose takes longer than 2 hrs to develop and does produce a
lighter tan. The point ?? Why use it?? The only reason you would use a toxic substance is that the
brand has no idea of the medical risks or the actual reason why you would use it. An inferior DHA