THOUSANDS OF HAIR AND BEAUTY SALON OWNERS ACROSS AUSTRALIA TURN TO HABA FOR UP TO DATE AND INDIVIDUALLY TAILORED BUSINESS ADVICE.
- Personally tailored advice on employment practise and laws
- Unlimited phone support Mon - Fri
- Current and easy to follow wage rates
- Contracts, leave and leave loading calculators
- Templates and fact sheets
- Mediation and representation services
- Actively involved in training package reviews
- Industry specific payroll services, alliance partner member benefits and much more.
HABA Membership for Salon Owners
HABA IS HERE TO HELP WITHOUT JUDGMENT AND WILL BREAK DOWN ALL THE TECHNICAL JARGON PROVIDING EASY TO UNDERSTAND ADVICE ON SUCH THINGS AS:
- Contracts, Wage Rates and Entitlements
- Leave and Leave Loading Calculators
- Performance and Disciplinary Procedures
- Unfair Dismissal Mediation
- The Hair and Beauty Award 2010 and National Employment Standards
- Help with the Fair Work Ombudsman and so much more.
HABA's team of IN HOUSE Industrial Relations and Human Resource advisers guide salons through best business practice when managing and employing staff and ensure salons are acting in way that will not leave them open to litigation and claims. Salons can call HABA as many times as they wish. HABA membership is not phone call limited, your business is HABA's business.
HABA has their fingers firmly on the pulse and will lobby government at a local, state and Federal level when necessary to promote the hair and beauty industry and have industry voices heard.
Joining HABA creates a cohesive industry voice that's helps shape our industry and makes government listen. Be a part of our industry growth and credibility. Together our future is better!
To find out more go to www.haba.com.au